Wednesday 29 December 2010

Floral Favourites

Hello Lovelies,

Here we are almost at the end of the year . The year I started this little blog. Back in March to be exact.I can hardly believe I've fitted in over 100 posts already. I've so enjoyed writing my posts , but even more enjoyable to me has been taking the pictures to accompany them.

I treated myself to a decent camera at the same time as I started this blog,and being able to take lovely images to share with you has been a real joy.

Earlier this evening I was admiring Lucy's floral review of the year , which inspired me to pick out a few of my own floral favourites to share with you today.

It's been such a dark , grey day in these parts that looking at these intense colours and sunny images has really lifted my spirits......











































Hope you enjoyed that.
Back soon, with a new crochet project next time.Really excited about showing you that :0)

Jacquie x

12 comments:

  1. Hello Jacquie,
    what a wonderfully colourful post! Just what we need as it's a bit misty here this morning!
    We have the same camera, well it's hubby's really, but I use it all the time!
    I have spent my time since boxing day attempting to crochet! I can't believe it, I have mastered the treble and my tension is much better, I can't wait to attempt a granny square!
    Thank you so much for all the inspiration!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacquie,
    The flower photos are beautiful and the colours glorious. A feast for the eithers whether you are experience winter or summer.
    Looking forward to seeing that crochet project.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely, colourful pictures. Just what we need with all this grey dreary weather.
    Can't wait to see what you are making.
    Hope you have a great New Year.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic collection of photos. Recognise so many of them as being in my garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your photos and love the one of the bee on the thistle. It's gray and rainy here, so your colorful post this morning was a nice treat. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jacquie! What a wonderful post! Lovely way to end this year and in the middle of the winter! Defenetely very Stylish...and I would like to give you The Stylish Blogger Award! You are very welcome to take it!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's brightened up this miserable grey day today. I can't wait until Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours, so much nicer to look at than my muddy garden and frost weary plants x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jacquie, absolutely gorgeous photos, certainly brighten up any cold Winters day.
    It's been lovely getting to know you throughout the year, reading your blog and being inspired by all your creativity.

    All the best for 2011,

    ClaireX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jacqui, just happened to pop by from Teje's blog. I love your happy photos and your georgeous coloured crocheted bunting..Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sheer and utter beauties on this grey dull day xox happy and healthy New year xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's nothing better! Purely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.